Thursday, April 30, 2009



The semester is finally at the end! This year really flew by, and I'm ready to graduate in a couple of weeks! I have to say it was a real pleasure having everyone for this class. I really like online classes and also the freedom we experience as part of an online community. Freedom to express thoughts and feelings, to research and discuss different things and freedom from any stereotypes that may have been presumed if we were in a classroom setting. I have learned a lot from you all and I am grateful. It was very interesting to "hear" what you had to say on the blog and discussions - I have looked forward to your posts each and every week. I also liked how many of the classmates gave great responses to the blogs and the discussions we posted. I have had classes in the past that were online and classmates didn’t always give you the best responses to the posts. I learned more about the topics from other students perspectives, which makes us more well rounded students.

I’ll have to say the one thing that I enjoyed the most about this course was the observation. I really liked being in a classroom observing the teacher and the students. It really made me feel good, and I felt like I could really be a teacher one day in my life. I learned a lot from this experience. I also liked everyone's metaphors. I was really confused about that subject. But everyone was so creative with it and everyone did such a good job, i was really impressed. I really liked the topics that we discussed for our blogs. They were really interesting and very educational. All in all i learned a lot from this course, more than i expected and I also learned a lot from all of the students. Thanks for a great course Anneliese and everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Hello, i am a college student graduating this year! yay. I've always been inspired by teachers and considering the career for my future. Im very close to finishing my degree in Business Management (which i also love to do) :) I am a first time blogger, so i cant wait to see what this is going to look like once i get a hang of this stuff!This profile is created for a class, and our identity is kept sorta hidden. I am not from Punta Cana, but i loved my last vacation there!! I cant wait for the summer to enjoy the warm sun and the beach. Just because i love love summer doesnt mean that i dont take advantage of the seasons. This year i went skiing for the first time in my life. I loved it! Its my new winter hobby now (well i never had one). This makes the winter go by quick when you're having fun!